Friday, November 22, 2019

SHORT STORY -MEANING OF LIFE

Short Story-Meaning of Life😊😊



A lady worked at A meet distribution factory.  One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meet cold room (Freezer) to impact something, but in A Movement of misfortune, the door closed and she was looked inside with no help in sight. Although she scream and knocked with all her might, she cries went unheard as no one could hear her, Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room, it's impossible to hear what was going on inside.
Five hours later, Whilst she was at the verge of death. The security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day, when she was asked the security guard how he had come to opened the door, which was not eventually work routine. His explanation, "I've  been working in this factory for 35 years a hundred of workers come  in and out everyday but you are one of few ,who great me in the morning and say good bye to me everyday, night when leaving after work. Many treat me as if i'm invisible, today's your reported for work like all other day. You great me in your simple manner, Hello" But this evening after working hour I curiously obsessed that I had not heard your 'bye' see you tomorrow hence' I decided to check around the factory.
I looked forward to your 'hi' and 'bye' everyday as they remains me that I am some one. By today, I know something had happened., that's why I was searching everywhere for you".
Be humble, lobe and respect those around you, try to have a impact on people who cares your path everyday, you never know what tomorrow will happen or bring. 

...............................................................THANK YOU .................................................................                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment