Saturday, November 23, 2019

HEART ❤

MISSING YOU MAMA


I realized when she leave this place and you will be always in my heart πŸ’œ❤ where ever you go.

Today I know one thing that I can't leave without you mama.
I feel dying of missing her soooo much 😒😒😒 mama bwsa come soon πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

😒😒😒


Today 23rd November 2019, She went for higher studies in different state. I was awake whole night , and thinking about her, I was waiting for when 4:00 am will be  😒😒😒😒😒 Whole night I was looking at clock waiting for 4 am.

After 4 am we dress up and went to Train station to look her and it was very cold and on the way but in my mind only I was thinking about her I forgot every thing and I speed Scooty to see her in Train station at last we reach our destination.


After parking Scooty i was searching for her to meet and talk, and I goes inside train station and finding to her there is lot's of people inside but I was searching here and there  and at last I saw her, She was standing beside her Mom and dad and she is very pretty and beautiful like and angel.
I love ❤😘her so much.


There being a lots of friends but I feel alone only I was the want standing over Train station and my mind was only  in her, how I will I stay and live without her now. Miss you deeply mama. 😒😒

But I can't go in front of her because of her parents and after that I was standing under the tree and looking at her,,,, she is with Pink jacket and blue long pant look soo beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° want to meet and talk her so much and then I call on her phone and she received my call but didn't talk because of parents and then I was watching her and waiting when her parents will go or leave but untill train start they did not go from there they was also waiting when train will run...


At last train start and train try to run from station and I was standing and waiting her too see last  but I failed to see her and even though I can't wish her to go safely...... My tear came out in front of many people and my eyes we're also becoming red and feeling more emotional and train pass in front of me and she goes away😒😒😒😒 Without meeting.


But I pray for her, that let her reach safely  and happiness.....

,............. Loving ❤️ you MAMA forever......... 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment